PAX East 2010on March 20th, 2010 at 5:22 pm
Events in the hospitality suite include:
- PAX Speed-IF. Saturday, March 27, 1:30pm – 2:30pm. Write a short IF game in two hours!
- Dispelling the Invisibility — IF Outreach. Saturday, March 27, 7:00pm – 8:00pm. What’s working? What’s not working? And why? A panel discussion.
- PAX Speed-IF wrap-up. Saturday, March 27, 10:00pm – 11:00pm. Everybody shows off the games they wrote.
- No Hints Please — Adaptive Difficulty Strategies. Sunday, March 28, 1:30pm – 2:30pm. A panel discussion.
- Candy, Chips, and Soda — A Developer’s Diet. All weekend. We’ll try to supply a steady stream of tasty comestibles for those who visit, but help will surely be needed. Please feel free to contribute.
PRIF members will also be taking part in two events on the PAX schedule:
- Storytelling in the World of Interactive Fiction. Friday, March 26, 5:30pm – 6:30pm. Five authors from the amateur interactive fiction community discuss their design ideas, and how they apply to other kinds of games.
- GET LAMP Screening and Panel. Friday, March 26, 9:30pm – late. GET LAMP, Jason Scott’s documentary about text adventures, premieres at PAX East.
More details for these events can be found at ifwiki.org.